Wednesday, April 22, is the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. We surely didn't expect to be celebrating it from a physical distance but we have a few good ideas to help you celebrate.
1. Get out and continue to enjoy our beautiful outdoors. Even from a window, its inspiring and calming!
2. Join our Dinner and a Documentary event on April 22nd with yummy plant based pantry staples.
3. Let students know there is a great way for them to use their energy to help the climate here.
4. Vote your values from the comfort of your own home. Read up on the candidates here.
5. Reconsider your food waste by composting in your backyard or bringing it the dump/RDF.
6. Demand a cleaner, healthier environment and a just, clean energy future by:
Let us know what creative things you are doing to protect our climate by emailing info@SustainableWellesley.com.
THANK YOU to the folks sewing masks out of Sustainable Wellesley's up-cycled, reusable gift wraps for our community workers and first responders!