Meet Wellesley resident Tatiana, a strong sustainability advocate.
From her work with endangered sea turtles in Texas, to her animal care work at the New England Aquarium, sustainability and conservation are very important to her.
Tatiana believes taking action in your community is one of the most important things one can do. She is very happy to be running the 2024 Boston Marathon in support of Sustainable Wellesley and our climate action work.
Please consider sponsoring her run for a greener more sustainable future!
The money raised from Tatiana's marathon fundraising enhances the organization's ability to do all that we do:
- Co-sponsoring the Town’s Energy Coaching Program, which includes a road show to a variety of organizations
- Working with the Natural Resources Commission on electric land care equipment campaigns
- Promoting the town becoming an MBTA community
- Continued collaboration with Wellesley Green Schools on composting, food recovery efforts and other efforts related to environmental injustice
- Sharing the news about local, state and federal rebates and incentives
Marathon funds enable Sustainable Wellesley to bring in expert speakers, pay for designers, marketing, newsletter and technology costs and other opportunities. Please help her support Sustainable Wellesley today!